Travel Trade Gazette article following our Autumn conference – https://www.ttgmedia.com/features/features/how-emotions-are-influencing-customer-behaviour-during-the-pandemic–25253
- How emotions are influencing customer behaviour during the pandemic
- Bounce Back Scheme
- Getting Through a Crisis
- Message from Tim Wright, TTI Chairman
- Download our latest newsletter
- Download our Autumn newsletter
- Can DMOs do better than Google in the trip inspiration stage?
- Latest Update from Chairman Tim Wright
- Farewell to Michael Austin
- Spring Conference Report
An update from John Forgan about a new ‘Bounce Back’ scheme that starts on Monday 4 May. The Bounce Back... View Article
by John Forgan John is TTI’s Company Secretary and Financial Controller. He is a Chartered Accountant and Director of Business... View Article
These are very difficult and challenging times and I do wish all of you and your loved ones very good... View Article
Our latest quarterly newsletter is published. Download at this link.
In case you didn’t read our Autumn newsletter, it can be downloaded here.
Article on PhocusWire following our Digital Travel 4.0 conference.
The warm weather is now upon us which is great news. However the bad news is that Michael Austin has... View Article
Tim, our Chairman writes: Michael Austin has decided to retire as company secretary for TTI from September onwards. Mike has... View Article
Read the report of our recent Spring conference – CX and the Disloyal Customer.